This summer, our ambassador Kyle headed out to Hawaii for the ultimate island road trip across the Island of Kauai. As he and his friend, Abigail, made their way from around the island, camping along the way, they pulled together delicious recipes on their CampStove 2 Bundle that will make you feel right at home while traveling through the islands (or give you an island vibe anywhere you pitch your tent).
Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1.5 pounds chicken thigh
- 3/4 cup white rice
- 3 tbsp Nori seasame rice seasoning
- 1 large mango
- 1 lime
- 1/2 red onion
- Marinate chicken in teriyaki sauce for 3-24 hours.
- Heat CampStove and Portable Grill until chicken is fully cooked. Set aside to cool. When cool, cube into large pieces.
- Cube mango, dice onion, chop cilantro and juice lime. Mix together and set aside.
- Cook rice until tender. Mix in seaweed seasoning and set aside to cool.
- Wash and dry lettuce.
- Layer chicken, mango salsa, and rice into lettuce. Garnish with lime.